You’ve Got Mail – Is Email Marketing Effective?
Are you wanting to increase customer loyalty and brand awareness?
- 58% say email is their first check of the day. (ExactTarget)
- People are 2 times as likely to sign up for your email as to interact with you on Facebook. (Statista, 2017)
Are you looking for an excellent ROI?
- Email marketing has an average ROI of 3,800 percent. For every dollar invested, the average return is $38. (Salesforce)
Would you like to have your email campaign designed by a professional?
- Emails that include some sort of graphics have a higher open rate (26.89%) and higher click-through rate (4.36%) than that of text-based emails. (GetResponse)
- If your email is not optimized for mobile, 80 percent of users will delete it. (Bluehornet)
Here’s how it works.
- Discuss and determine your needs and goals for your campaign.
- You will need to gather existing email address/contacts.
- We will create a plan for acquiring more prospects – Even if you already have a long list of clients and prospects, you should never stop adding to it. We can do this by…
- Adding a singup form to your website (if you have a website)
- Social media ads
- Old school signup form on clip board
- Choose a package – our packages can be customized to suit your needs.
- Decide campaign duration and schedule.
Once we have determined your needs for your email campaign…
Design & Deploy
- You will receive a custom designed email template to be used for the duration of your campaign.
- Create a call to action – How do you want your customers to contact you?
Once your email campaign has been designed and deployed…
- Each month we will evaluate your campaign and make necessary changes to improve the campaign for the next deployment.
Email Campaign Packages & Add-ons