Why do I need offsite Backup?
- You don’t have a consistent strategy for backing up desktops, laptops, and servers. Not backing up your computers and servers opens the door to huge losses of time, information, revenue, and reputation. We back up Windows, Mac and Linux servers, and virtual machines in addition to all of your desktops and laptops for complete data protection.
- Backing up remote and branch offices is a major headache. Backup may be configured, deployed, and centrally managed via an easy-to-use, web-based, multi-tenant administrative console.
- You don’t have weeks or months to roll out a backup solution. Easier and faster than deploying an in-house solution!
- You want a complete data protection solution without the onsite integration and maintenance hassles. Today’s data protection needs to include not only backup, but also the ability to securely access your files from anywhere.
- You aren’t willing to compromise security for convenience. We leverage industry-leading privacy and security for authentication and authorization, along with military-grade encryption to protect your data during transfer and while at rest in the cloud. Multiple encryption key options, including a corporate encryption key, provide added security, including for sync data.
- You need control over company data.
- You want to be able to access your data anywhere, anytime. You can control and grant access to backed up data from any web browser.
- You want a set-and-forget automatic backup solution that you don’t have to constantly monitor. You can schedule your backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly, or automatically throughout the day, as frequently as every two hours for automatic backup.